Protocol for reseeding daphbio - aquarium
Protocol for reseeding the microfauna in a seawater and reef aquarium
Upon receipt, you will pay for three consecutive days the entire bottle of meiofaunes and microfauna eggs in the evening when your fish sleep, skimmer turned off for a period of one hour to the night.
Upon receipt, for the bottles of MicrofauneBooster (green label) and ZooBooster (blue label), follow the dosages below for one month:
- For nano 30 to 75 liters, pour 2.5 ml twice a week.
- For aquariums from 80 liters to 150 liters, pour 10 ml 3 times a week.
- For aquariums of 150 to 300 liters, pour 20 ml 3 times a week
- For aquariums of 300 to 600 liters, pour 30 ml 3 times a week.
- From 600 to 1000 liters, pour 40 ml 3 times a week.
At the end of the month, divide the doses by two.
- The advice of the expert: Pour Bactoreef every morning, 1 ml per 100 liters.
- The expert's advice: Coral Booster is an excellent developer of microfauna, to be used for a short time for an optimal result in small size (60 ml).
Keep the vials in the refrigerator and shake them before use.
To order: re-seeding kit for aquarium microfauna of seawater and reef