Micro Macro Life
Living microorganisms and macro-organisms.
Living soils: aeration, ploughing and maintenance, prevents root rot, beautiful roots, plant growth and colour, flowering.
Activates and boosts fertilisers and minerals.
Removes the greasy surface film.
Recycles all organic matter, CO2, nitrogen, NO3 and PO4 from the aquarium.
Guaranteed effects with Bactofresh!
A bespoke, innovative, biological and live product.
Micro Macro Life is ideal for all freshwater aquariums (community, specialised, Amazonian, African, with plants) and for aquascaping. Micro Macro Life recreates the specific freshwater micro-ecosystem in the substrate to stimulate root and foliage growth in aquatic plants. This product delivers pre-digested nutrients to plant roots. Micro Macro Life will maintain the health of plant roots, making your aquarium supremely attractive.
Micro Macro Life is a live, biological product which presents no toxicity risk to the aquarium’s occupants. Add your usual fertilisers with Micro Macro Life and you will see the difference.
Composition of Micro Macro Life
Using all its experience in fish-keeping, daphbio® has selected micro-organisms and bacteria intended to fully meet the requirements of your freshwater aquarium. Micro Macro Life is an entirely biological, live bacteria product.
Micro Macro Life and Bactofresh guaranteed impact
Used in conjunction with Bactofresh, Micro Macro Life is used to:
- Successfully start up your aquarium following best practice..
- Reduce the frequency of water changes and manual intervention in the aquarium, while obtaining odourless, crystal-clear water.
- Unparalleled, optimum absorption by plant life of fertilisers, minerals, CO₂, decomposing matter, fish droppings, waste matter of all kinds, and micro- and macro-nutrients, which are then bio-digested and redistributed to plant roots in the form of nitrogen and CO₂. Photosynthesis and root growth will be astounding.
- Purify and balance the water, and also help to develop the biofilm that is so highly appreciated by shrimps.
- Provide ideal feed for freshwater daphnia or microfauna culture in an aquarium or pond.
Instructions for use and recommendations:
Shake before use and store in the refrigerator.
Pour 2 ml per 10 litres of tank, 2 times a week. Multiply the quantity of product stated to match the size of your aquarium:
- 4 ml per 20 litres of tank, 2 times a week.
- 6 ml per 30 litres of tank, 2 times a week.
- 8 ml per 40 litres of tank, 2 times a week.
- 10 ml per 50 litres of tank, 2 times a week.
- 20 ml per 100 litres of tank, 2 times a week.
You can download the protocol at the bottom of the page.
Based on 6 reviews
Super en combinaison avec Bactofresh pour un biotope parfait sans problème . Régule la pollution de votre aquarium et cela se voit . Je ne peux que recommander ce produit 100 % naturel
tout les 4 à 6 mois au top
très bon produit