Start-up & maintenance kit for freshwater aquariums
Living bacteria and micro-organisms to start, maintain and reset freshwater aquariums.
The combination of Bactofresh and Micro Macro Life makes it possible to start and maintain an aquarium, obtain good parameters, regulate the nitrogen cycle, lower ammonia and nitrites and eliminate waste by bio-digestion.
As a plant growth activator, our micro-organisms and bacteria provide optimal assimilation of iron, minerals and fertilisers.
Maintain, and start, with this kit for impeccable water, substrate and aquarium.
Bactofresh and Micro Macro Life: guaranteed effects!
The daphbio starter kit is a major and essential innovation in the world of freshwater aquariums! It will enable you to start your aquarium without failure and without any difficulty. Thanks to our products, you will create a real trophic chain that will cycle your aquarium very quickly, without the usual inconveniences: nitrite peaks, fish mortality ...
In synergy this allows :
- To start and maintain your aquarium in the rule book and without failure!
- Reduce the frequency of water changes and manual intervention in the aquarium, while obtaining crystal-clear, odourless water.
- An unequalled and optimal assimilation by plants of fertilisers, minerals, CO2, decomposing matter, fish waste, debris of all kinds, micro and macro nutrients, which are then bio-digested and redistributed to plant roots in the form of nitrogen and CO2 to effectively combat suffocation of the soil and the roots of aquatic plants. Photosynthesis and root growth will be amazing.
- To purify and balance the water parameters, and also to help the development of the biofilm so much appreciated by the shrimp.
- Ideal for feeding a strain of daphnia or freshwater microfauna in an aquarium or pond.
- To remove ammonia, nitrites, waste and organic matter perfectly by bio-digestion.
Bactofresh has everything your aquarium needs in terms of bacteria!
It is the ideal product for starting and maintaining your freshwater aquarium. It sanitises the aquarium by reducing ammonia and nitrite to reusable nitrates and nitrogen and by bio-digesting waste materials. In maintenance and prevention, Bactofresh balances your freshwater aquarium and prevents the growth of cyanobacteria and other invasive algae. The Bactofresh bacteria are activated and multiply when poured into the aquarium. They are at the heart of aquarium life in sand, filter media, plant roots and rocks. Bactofresh is also a solution for aquariums that are a little too crowded with fish. It is a very economical product because it combines all the functions of the other bacterial products currently on the aquarium market. Moreover, unlike single-dose or one-shot products, a minimal dosage will be sufficient to keep your aquarium in perfect health. For maintenance, a few drops are enough! Hygienic and practical, the use of the pipette will also allow you to save on product costs.
Micro Macro Life: Shining plants!
A tailor-made, innovative, organic and living product ideal for all freshwater aquariums (community, specific, Amazonian, African, with plants) and for aquascaping. To recreate the specific freshwater micro-life in aquarium soils to stimulate root and foliage growth of aquatic plants. This product brings the predigested nutrients directly to the roots of the plants. Micro Macro Life will maintain the health of plant roots to give you an aquarium of unparalleled beauty. There is no risk of toxicity to the occupants of the aquarium.
Composition: 100% organic living products!
Drawing on its experience in the field, the daphbio® laboratory has selected specific micro-organisms and bacteria to perfectly meet the requirements of your freshwater aquarium. These are 100% organic live bacteriological products. Bactofresh is made up of 20 different strains of bacteria, representing 28 billion live bacteria specific to the freshwater aquarium, both nitrifying and denitrifying.
Instructions for use and advice for use
The start-up and maintenance protocol is available at the bottom of the page.
Do not swallow.
For maintenance: Pour directly into the aquarium: 2 pipettes or 3 ml per 100 litres every 2 days and when changing water and cleaning the filter media. For aquariums of less than 50 litres, pour ½ pipette. For start-up: During the start-up steps, pour 20 ml per 30 litres of water.
Micro Macro Life :
Pour 2 ml per 10 litres twice a week. Multiply the quantity of product according to the size of your aquarium:
- 4 ml per 20 litres - twice a week.
- 6 ml per 30 litres - twice a week.
- 8 ml for 40 litres - twice a week.
- 10 ml for 50 litres - twice a week.
- 20 ml for 100 litres - twice a week.
Bactofresh can be stored at room temperature and Micro Macro Life in the refrigerator.