A bespoke, innovative, biological and live product.
Micro Macro Life is ideal for all freshwater aquariums (community, specialised, Amazonian, African, with plants) and for aquascaping. Micro Macro Life recreates the specific freshwater micro-ecosystem in the substrate to stimulate root and foliage growth in aquatic plants. This product delivers pre-digested nutrients to plant roots. Micro Macro Life will maintain the health of plant roots, making your aquarium supremely attractive.
Micro Macro Life is a live, biological product which presents no toxicity risk to the aquarium’s occupants. Add your usual fertilisers with Micro Macro Life and you will see the difference.
Composition of Micro Macro Life
Using all its experience in fish-keeping, daphbio® has selected micro-organisms and bacteria intended to fully meet the requirements of your freshwater aquarium. Micro Macro Life is an entirely biological, live bacteria product.
Micro Macro Life and Bactofresh guaranteed impact
Used in conjunction with Bactofresh, Micro Macro Life is used to:
- Successfully start up your aquarium following best practice..
- Reduce the frequency of water changes and manual intervention in the aquarium, while obtaining odourless, crystal-clear water.
- Unparalleled, optimum absorption by plant life of fertilisers, minerals, CO₂, decomposing matter, fish droppings, waste matter of all kinds, and micro- and macro-nutrients, which are then bio-digested and redistributed to plant roots in the form of nitrogen and CO₂. Photosynthesis and root growth will be astounding.
- Purify and balance the water, and also help to develop the biofilm that is so highly appreciated by shrimps.
- Provide ideal feed for freshwater daphnia or microfauna culture in an aquarium or pond.
Instructions for use and recommendations:
Shake before use and store in the refrigerator. Once a week the filter is switched off for 1 hour.
Pour 4 ml per 100 litres, every 4 days. ("Maintenance" dosage, if you are looking for increased plant growth, double the dosage)
- 8 ml for 200 litres - every 4 days.
- 16 ml for 300 litres - every 4 days.
- 32 ml for 400 litres - every 4 days.
- 40 ml for 500 litres - every 4 days.
- 80 ml for 1000 litres - every 4 days.
You can download the protocol at the bottom of the page. For more plant growth you can repeat the operation twice a week.
A measuring cap is now supplied with the bottle
When starting up a freshwater aquarium we recommend that the technical floor or sand of the aquarium be impregnated with Micro Macro Life by stirring or kneading it a little.